Librarian: Smt. Jhumur Bhunia
Library Staff: Sri Barun Kr. Chakroborty, Sri Nandan Chandra Guha
About Our Library: The college has a central library with a considerable number of textbooks, reference books, periodicals, magazines and journals. The library is run by the Librarian under the guidance of the college authority. The library can be used by a student as per the rules of the concerned authority. It has a nice collection of books in the figure of about 15,500. The college library is partly automated using software Koha with the OPAC (Online Public, Access Catalogue) facility.
- The library established in the year 1966
- The library has 15500 books (as on 10/07/2021)
- Open Access of Books facility for the users.
- Home issue: 4 Books for each Hons. Students (for 14 Days).
- 3 Books for each general Students (for 14 days)
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) facilities for students adopted in the library.
- E-books and e-journals are available for the library user under “National Library and
- Information Services Infrastructure for Scholarly Content (N-LIST)” Program.
- Internet facility for users.
- Newspaper Reading Facility.
- Display of new arrival of Books.
- Reference/ Referral Service for the users.
- Current Awareness Service (CAS) for the users.).
- Borrowing Facility
- Reading room facility
- Books for competitive examinations such as SSC, NET/SET etc. are issued for daily
- issue only.
Monday to Friday: 11:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Saturday: 11:00 am – 3:00 pm.